Now I’m not going to say this is an essential must buy product as at the price point of £74 for 50ml it is very firmly at the luxury end of the market. However it has been a staple product of mine all summer and is a beautiful product that is well worthy of review space here!
Now this isn’t a foundation – infact the wording on the bottle sums it up perfectly – it is a complexion enhancer! – always good when a brand gives a product the correct name 🙂
What they say :
- conceals imperfections and gives the skin an even skin tone, while protecting from UVA/B rays.
- Zinc oxide and titanium dioxide provide SPF15 protection from UVA/B rays. Zinc oxide also helps to soothe minor irritation and redness.
- Shea butter and apple pectin provide long-lasting hydration.
- Ruby crystal minimises the appearance of fine lines and imperfections.
- Mineral Cosmetology a patented mineral delivery system leaves skin firmer, more supple and younger-looking.
What I Say :
This is brilliant for those days where you don’t need or want to be overly “made up” – the perfect no makeup makeup acheiver.
It gives a really subtle glow but not a dewy finish, a wash of colour to the skin – I feel making you look healthier. Sort of warming the complexion.
It gives just a little coverage – more just enough to blur imperfections than hide or mask anything.
This gives me no problems with blocking pores even when used in very hot humid weather ( think Jamaica!). I really like the skin benefiting ingredients in this product and feel it is more skincare than makeup.
Beautiful packaging as always from Omorovica and you need very little of the product to get a good result. Mine seems to be lasting ages (unlike my Omorovica moisturising cream that is nearly gone …..sob ..…).
Not Suitable for :
Really fair skins – this could well be too dark for you
Those needing full/partial coverage – this will be too subtle by far
So if you can afford it and/or keep an eyeout for discount codes/ special offers (they do appear on different websites at different times) this is a very lovely product that you will enjoy using. It will leave skin radiant and just slightly sunkissed.
If you want to read my review of the Omorovica balancing moisturising cream just click here )